Tuesday, 25 April 2017
Oh my goodness, you guys. Life has been busy and lots of fun around here lately because it's school holidays (YAY) and we've been so enjoying all of our free time and also a little local trip away, but I wanted to check in with a little post about 5 things I'm loving at the moment.
1. Our iRobot Roomba! Seriously, guys! (Okay, you're going to have to forgive my crazy over-use of the word "guys", sorry. I've obviously been watching waaaay too many Busy Philipps Instagram stories lately - g-u-y-s-s-s-s! Hahaha!) But, seriously, this little vacuum cleaner is a game changer. I absolutely loooooove it! (Can you tell?) Every day I put it on and off it goes, doing it's thing, no moaning, no fussing, just merrily going about it's business of sucking up all of the dog hair and beach sand in our house. What a time saver. Suffice to say, we are all totally sold on this brilliant technology. And after seeing what a great job it was doing and all the time it was freeing up, I jokingly remarked that all we needed now was a mopping iRobot and we'd be totally sorted with clean floors!
2. And... wait for it... next thing Grant tells me that he's ordered the iRobot Braava! And this cute little mopping robot arrives at our door and it's the quietest, most unassuming little mopping robot you ever did see. Guys! NOW I'M ALL SET. Clean floors without the sweat! What's not to love?
[Okay - here's a free tip/friendly little warning: Make very sure that your dog hasn't pooped on the floor while the iRobot is cleaning. Mkay. And that's all I'm going to say about that... ;) ]
3. This song. My favourite band and an exciting up-and-coming band. Together. Making magic. *turn this one up*
4. House plants. I'm having to make a concerted effort to stop buying them because it's getting out of hand over here! Loving the house plant vibe.
5. Pinterest. Do any of you use this app? It's one of my favourite places to go for inspiration - whether I'm doing a home project or just looking for some fun ideas.
And what have you been up to lately? Anything fun? I'd love to hear from you.
PS Just to clarify: this is not a sponsored post. Sadly. Hahaha.