Tuesday, 15 June 2010

My Superhero

My 'baby' turned 6! It's all going way too fast! Where did that little baby go? Next thing I looked he turned into Ben 10.

He's still very obsessed with Ben 10, however, Spiderman has now made a comeback. And granny bought him a Batman suit - so my little superhero is in a happy place. His purpose in life at the moment seems to be to fight aliens and bad guys.

He's also developed a keen interest in all things computer - specifically - games! We got him a Nintendo for his birthday - and now the boy is really in his element. I don't know what we were thinking really, 'cos between gaming and fighting aliens, we might not see very much of him. Nah, I don't think I have to be too concerned because until he's able to read all the "structions" - he'll need us. Even if it's merely to help him read. I guess we have to take all these moments where we can because next thing we look, he'll be 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment