Grass, Weeds and Herbs. Sort of.


I love it when the lawn has just been mowed because it makes the whole garden look so neat and tidy. And that smell of freshly cut grass is truly intoxicating.


Anyway, I've been doing a bit of gardening recently (mostly weeding, cutting back and tidying up) and as a result, my garden is looking rather good. Well, to be honest, most of the garden is looking good. This herb garden/vegetable patch is the exception. As you can see, it's looking decidedly disheveled and in desperate need of some serious attention. 


But Bailey's not 'bovvered'. Now you see her.
Now you don't.
Seriously, just look at this poor patch! It's an overgrown mess! And obviously, a direct result of neglect. (I have not done any work in it since we took occupation of our house back in January.) I know, it's rather sad, really. But in my defence, I've been very busy sorting out other more pressing indoor issues. And this patch was very low down on my list of priorities. However, the time has now come to start pulling out the weeds and planting herbs and vegetables.


So, watch this space.





2 comments

  1. Wish I could pop in an help you.... Looking fwd to seeing the end product. Just did a herb garden for us at the farm. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that you could help me too! :D

    ReplyDelete