Friday, 10 December 2010

Sweet As


Well, here's a 'sweet' surprise. I sat down at my computer this morning, to find that I had been given a blog award! I know! How great is that? Nothing like a bit of a boost to put a smile on your face. Thank you so much, Cyndi!


The rules of this award are that you list 5 things about yourself that others may not know and pass the award on to 5 others.


Here are my 5 things:


1. I secretly love gorgeous notebooks. And whenever I see a pretty one, I buy it.


2. I recently read my diary from high school and cringed at how delusional I really was back then.


3. I eat brown bread toast with sliced cheese for breakfast every almost every morning.


4. I wear contact lenses. Without them, I would bump into things and hurt myself. Probably.


5. I wish I could play a cool musical instrument. Like the drums or a trumpet.


Now... as to who to pass this award on to....


My votes go to: 


My sister, ColleenAmandaJennieEby and Cate.



2 comments:

  1. Well done!! I also eat brown toast every morning; with peanut butter!!! (at the moment it's vegemite that I brought back from Oz):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dear friendy but the reason you don't know the five things is that I don't want to share them!!! Glad to be worthy of an award, though!

    ReplyDelete