Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I took the kids to the hairdresser last week because they were really in need of a good 'cut and blow'. They looooooove the whole hairdressing experience, but lets face it, who doesn't enjoy the pampering and that feeling you get when you walk out of the hairdresser with gorgeous looking hair? 


In this first photo Jess is doing the cool (yet slightly emo) look, showing off her new layered fringe! (I made her do it!) And look! I convinced Sarah to have quite a lot cut off as her hair had grown very long and was in need of a bit of excitement. She's loving her cute new look!











Luke also had his hair cut, but you can't really see much difference because I like his hair slightly long so it was only trimmed and neatened up a bit. He wasn't too bothered. As long as he gets to sit in the chair and have his turn. 

Don't you just love the pj, backpack and boot outfit?


So... there is only one week of school holidays left - I can't believe how it's snuck up on me like this! Only one week left to lie in and not have to worry about lunch boxes! Awwww! 

It's been such a great break and I'm going to miss these lazy days when the routine hits us again and it's all go, go, go! Anyway, this week we're going to make the most of the time we have left to relax, but we also have to slowly start getting everything sorted for the new school year. You know: buy the stationery packs, check the uniforms, buy new lunch boxes and drink bottles and start getting these kids into bed an hour earlier! 

Oh, and one of these nights I'm really going to have to read all the school newsletters that I received during the vacation!

At least I've now ticked haircuts off the list, so that's a start.

*******

Oh, I didn't tell you: my dad and step mom are coming to visit us soon! Yay! They arrive on the 1st of February and I'm so looking forward to seeing them again. 

Happy Monday everyone!
xo




3 comments

  1. your girls are turning into real beauties! Wow! love the new hair and think Sarah's is MUCH better shorter! Well done, you girls.
    the pic before Luke on the scooter didn't come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry, it's there now! weird, slow link maybe. Gosh she is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete