Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Introducing My Weekly 5



I've decided to start something new here on my blog! Ta-da! I'm calling it "My Weekly 5".



It will be a regular feature and will include things I have found on the internet, or discovered elsewhere - things I think are gorgeous and share worthy. It could be anything from decor, kids stuff, clothing, travel destinations or any other fun stuff that catches my eye. I'm having lots of fun with it. Let me know what you think.


Here are my first five:

industrial-living-bathroom.jpg

I love this bathroom! It looks so peaceful. And clutter-free. Sigh.


Book Rest Lamp

How clever is book rest lamp? I want one! You know, for all the reading I'm going to be doing. ;)





workshop orange
These are such brilliant wall decals. I totally covet this workshop light one. And I know just the spot where I'd put it. Ah.


Ruffle Jersey Dress

And how gorgeous is this little outfit? I'd love my girls to wear this, but somehow I don't think they'd go for it!





Shop

I absolutely adore this store! I can spend ages wandering around looking at all the gorgeous stationery.

So, those are my first 5... I'll be back next week with 5 more.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xo


6 comments:

  1. Wow! that book lamp is exactly what Rob needs - he is always leaving his book open over the edge of the table - presses my buttons!
    I LOVE the wall decals and just HAVE to find a space for at least on in our new home!! tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just amazing? I've bought some pretty girly ones for the girls' bedrooms and Luke has a road sign themed set. They're super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I want a book rest lamp!!

    And what a cool idea - I look forward to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete