Friday, 21 January 2011

Krumping. Who knew?

I came across this video and thought you might like to have a look at these cute little boys dancing:



And now you know what krumpin' is, you guys!


You're welcome.


(Unless of course you knew about krumping and were all "yawwwwn!" Then sorry, move along, there's nothing to see here. ☺)


Okay then.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. I'm really looking forward to mine. I might even try out a bit of this krumpin'! Hope I don't hurt myself.


xo



4 comments:

  1. too terrible. Couldn't even get myself to watch or listent to the end. i am with jen on this. good luck, Grant is in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahaha!!!! I guess you learn something new every day, but you 'don't gotta love it'! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it. Not sure you're going to manage that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Oh ye of little faith! I didn't do a bad moonwalk in my youth, so what's stopping me from doing some ace krumping moves now? :D

    But, I think our cousin, Steven would be the one who could really do some serious krumpin' freestyling!

    xo

    ReplyDelete