Saturday, 8 January 2011

My List for 2011...



This is what we had for starters on New Year's Eve. Yum!




*******


So anyway, this resolution thing seems to be quite big at the moment. And while I don't normally do these lists, this year I thought I'd jump right in there and be more organized and goal orientated. So, here are my goals for 2011:


1. Do an internet course of sorts.


2. Go to bed by 10 pm every night!


3. Start running again and then do a few 5 km races.


4. Write and publish regular blog posts.


5. Read at least one book every month.


6. Do a boating or sailing course.


7. Start pilates again.


8. Throw a party.


9. Visit 5 new places in New Zealand.


10. Sort out all of my photos on my computer.


and


11. Enjoy a holiday with friends in a gorgeous place.


*******


Wishing you all a 2011 full of wonder and happiness! Hope you're having fun so far.


xo



No comments:

Post a Comment