Thursday Vibes

Although I do not agree with the controversial things that Chris Brown gets up to in his personal life, I find myself just loving this song of his. It makes me want to d-a-n-c-e!


And that'll totally embarrass my daughter, Jessica. There's no doubt in my mind. I can hear it now: "Aw, mom! Please! No! Don't! Act like a proper mom!"


Which is all the more reason to do it, really. 'Cos I'm wicked like that. And besides, it's so totally fun to get that kind of reaction. Don't you agree? Or am I alone on this one?


And when did I become so terribly embarrassing anyway? Could it have been the day she turned 12? Seriously! I'm not sure I'm going to survive this whole teenage thing without just a little bit of dancing. And maybe the odd cocktail. Is all I'm saying.




So take that, sista!
(Okay, maybe that last bit was a tad embarrassing...)







Anyway, have a great Thursday, everyone! We're off to have a swim and a play at some friends in the neighbourhood.

xo

1 comment

  1. I think your daughter will no longer like Chris Brown after that number! LOL

    ReplyDelete