My Weekly 5

Hello again! I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day! These weeks are flying by so quickly, don't you think? It seems like just the other day I was making new year's resolutions! 


Anyway, here are a few of the things that have caught my eye recently:
Via apartment therapy. These colours are so appealing!


ClubChairPoolS11.jpeg
Thinking I might recover my bedroom chair in this colour... mmm.







Rose - Marigold
I desperately want this beautiful camera bag!
Via jo totes.






Teal2
This is what it looks like inside.


























entry+complete+pad+wire.jpg
"it's beautiful here" coat hooks/rack by South African, Heath Nash. One day I'll own one of those!



How divine are these cookies? They'd be so gorgeous at a little girl's party!  Image via the decorated cookie.


And those are my 5 for this week. Hope you're all well and enjoying your week. See you next time.


xo


No comments