Wednesday, 23 February 2011

My Weekly 5



These are some of the cool things I came across this week:







How darling are these little outfits? I'd totally wear the adult versions of these!



via jr-art.net







This artist's work blows me away. Go and check out his website. The above picture illustrates how art can uplift the look of a ghetto. Amazing.









And how very, very clever is this? Huh? Wow!







Here's a cool idea for keeping track of your family tree...







And OMW, how true is this?


That's my Weekly 5 for this week. See you again next time!


xo







3 comments:

  1. Kiddies clothing is just too cute! I like the idea of the slide - great idea for double story house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your weekly five has inspired me. I have ordered a world map wallpaper for Hugo's room. It is being shipped from the US, will let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, that is so amazing - please post a photo when you've put it up - I'd love to see the end result. :) How wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete