Couch to 5k

Yesterday I started the c25k programme! Woo Hoo!


Yes, it's true, I eventually got off the couch (so to speak), fetched the dog's lead and off we went.


It was a successful start, in spite of the fact that I lost my front door key somewhere along the path! Yes! Can you believe it? Not a very clever move on my part. Anyway, I ran back the same way and what do you know? I managed to find it! Extreeeeeeemely lucky, 'cos otherwise I'd have had to call my mom to let me back into my own house! Duh! I think I'll have to do the 'key-through-the-lace' trick next time. 


So anyway, go and have a look at the website - it seems like a very 'do-able' kind of programme and I look forward to getting fitter as the days go by.


I'll let you know how I progress.





Oh, and here's a little wish list I've compiled. A girl's got to look good while out running, don't you think?



Have a good Friday, everyone! I'm one happy girl knowing that I can sleep in a little later tomorrow morning.


xo








3 comments

  1. Man, you're a scream! Fancy having to have designer wear to sweat in ?? :)
    Good on you for getting off that couch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm not sure how you are going to jog with your handbag!!you mad thing!!!!!
    -Glynn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! :D I was wondering whether anyone would notice that. :) But it's such a gorgeous sports bag that I just had to include it - to enhance the overall look. ;)

    And why are you 'anonymous'? :) Identify yourself, woman! Teehee! xo

    ReplyDelete