Wednesday, 2 March 2011

My Weekly 5


Hello again! I'm still having such a great time with my Weekly 5 - there are just so many gorgeous things out there. So anyway, here are my next five:

Okay.... so, I don't mean to drone on and on about the laundry, but seriously? This is the story of my life! I found this and I had to post it here.







Cute wellies! This winter I'm going to buy myself a gorgeous pair of wellies. Last winter I umm-ed and ahhh-ed and didn't end up buying a pair, but this winter I'm going to be more decisive and just do it!
Navy Stripe Wellies by Joules
via Topshop.



And then look what I found over at Etsy. I'd like to get this cushion for my children!



Source: etsy.com via Bianca on Pinterest




Cuteness! Isn't this just adorable?
Pack Rack™  from Steph Mantis!
Pack Rack™  from Steph Mantis!
Pack Rack by Steph Mantis via supermarket.

And look at this cute light for a kid's bedroom...
Recording Light Box + CFL Bulb


And that's all for this week. Hope you're all having a lovely week so far.


I've been getting lots done around here this week - things I've been putting off for too long. I looooooove ticking things off the 'things to do list' - it's sooooo satisfying!


xo










1 comment: