My Weekly 5

So here I am again with this week's 5 fun things and it's a bit of a mix this time. Hope you enjoy...



Personalised '… Likes' Poster Print

From not on the high street.com


I absolutely ADORE this personalized 'likes' poster. I'm seriously thinking of getting one. 


Road Bike Decal + Handlebar Hook
via PBTeen.


I don't know whether you can see this picture very clearly, but the bicycle frame, wheel and pedal part is a wall sticker and the handlebars are the hooks. Such a clever little idea for hanging up kids' goodies, no?


Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com via sasquahtch on Pinterest




I really do. And one day I'm going to go back there. And shop, eat, drink and explore some more. Who's coming with me?



Womens Silver Glitters TOMS Shoes Side
via Toms


I so very, very want these shoes. Love 'em.




via Think Geek


What a fun idea for an iPad cover! I love the quirkiness of it - and it brings back such good memories of playing with an Etch A Sketch as a kid.


And that's my Weekly 5 for this week, sweeties!


I feel like I've had a full day already (and it's only lunch time) as I was up earlier than usual this morning! I had to get Sarah off to school to catch an early bus to Hamilton as she's taking part in a sports exchange with a school down there. Tennis, touch and cricket teams went down from their school, to compete for the inter schools cup. Sarah's playing tennis. Can't wait to hear how it went.


Hope you're all having a good week so far. See you next time.


xo





2 comments

  1. gotta have those bike decals. lead me to the link xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is right there next to the picture. Click on it and go about half way down the page - it's there. I see it's on sale for $39.00 at the moment (US$) and it says 'Free Shipping' but that's probably only within the States, I would think... :)

    ReplyDelete