My Weekly 5

Hello. I'm slowly getting into the swing of autumn over here. Loving the mild weather and the fact that the humidity has dissipated. Phew. Don't do that humidity well, I must say.


Anyway, here are a few things I'm loving this week:


Firstly, this white rocking chair. I need it wrapped and posted to me asap. Please.


LIM782 - Rocking Chair White Lim 782
via LIM


And in celebration of Elizabeth Taylor, here's something I found on Shopstyle. Ah, the glamour...




I bought this simple-yet-gorgeous "London in a Bag' (the little wooden pieces come in a material bag) on one of my trips to London, a while ago - and I absolutely adore it. There are also other cities available (NYC, Paris). Anyway, it lives on the new shelf unit in our lounge and whenever I look at it I think of my sister and her family in London. Miss them so much. Can't wait to see them in December! ♡


City in a Bag - London
London in a Bag from MUJI.


Okay, I know it's not a new book, but I'm eventually reading "Open" by Andre Agassi. And I've got to say: I'm finding it fascinating. Here's a little snippet about the book, by the tennis hero himself:







And last, but not least - this is the next moisturizing cream that I want to try. I've been wanting to buy it in... forever. All I hear are rave reviews.

Créme de la Mer.



And that's it for this week's 'My Weekly 5'. 


xo









3 comments

  1. I have to have that book. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andre Agassi - my favourite! Love the 'London in the bag' - good gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glamour bit, wish that I could be glamorous, but I always end up in jeans and a t-shirt. Elizabeth Taylor did 'glamour' so well!!
    I knew that you'd enjoy that book. I don't think geoff's realised that it's not next to his bed anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete