Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Our House. In The Middle of Our Street. Our House.

Here are a couple of snippets of our home, just in case you felt like having a look.

I love mixing things up. 


I shook up my collection of NYC photos with a few of my kids' works of art and a photo of Grant and me which we got from some wonderful friends in CT when we left.


I really like the result. 

And here's my take on the buck-head-on-the-wall thing: 



At Christmas time I draped the kids' home made paper chains over it's horns. It looked so good that I didn't take it down until early February! 

I'm seriously thinking about painting the strip of wall behind the buck. It definitely needs some colour. Then it could look something like this:


(PS This last photo is not of my home. And just so you know: I covet those dining room chairs on the left.)

Okay, that's all from me this morning! I've been so extremely exhausted lately. Yawn. Too busy. 

Wishing you all a happy Tuesday.

xo



3 comments:

  1. good pictures! You know the beach Sirituba, is in the Amazon, Brazil. http://luciebruno.blogspot.com/2011/02/passeio-praia-de-sirituba.html
    Congratulations on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the small glimpse but was hoping for more pics of your home. I love stealing your style tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll post more in the coming months. :)

    ReplyDelete