Monday, 21 March 2011

Turns Out Those Scouts Are Onto Something

All these major global disasters have awakened a slight paranoia in me. Nothing OTT, but a heightened awareness, if you will. (As I'm sure is the case for everyone else too.)


Okay, so in light of all of this doom and gloom, I've been thinking a lot about being as prepared as one can be. And you're probably going to think I'm a bit crazy for posting this link, but you know what? 'Better safe than sorry' and 'forewarned is forearmed' and all that.


So, please indulge me here... if you live in New Zealand, have a look at this site. Go over there. Go! I'll be here when you get back.


And if you live anywhere else in the world where there is some kind of potential threat or danger, have a look on the web for similar sites and - Be Prepared!


Okay, so enough with all this craziness now! I've had my little rant and ramble. Use it or don't use it.


I'll leave you with this old song that should make you smile. And maybe even laugh in parts. Oh, and is that Robin Williams in the video, or just a good look-alike?





Have a happy day, everyone!


xo









3 comments:

  1. I think it is Robin Williams - catchy tune, can't get it out of my head now!

    ReplyDelete