Wednesday, 16 March 2011

My Weekly 5

I thought I'd do this week's post about body products that I looooove. Here goes:



www.moroccanoil.com
OMGoodness, this hair oil is da bomb! Seriously. Contrary to what one might think, it doesn't make one's hair feel oily, but it nourishes so very beautifully. I spend hours stroking my hair after I've used it. Hahahaha! Okay, don't judge me. Try it! It's truly amazing!


I discovered this ointment when I moved to New Zealand - and what a find! The blurb on the packaging says: "A local topical application for boils, bums, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash." So it pretty much covers everything, really. And it smells good too! I'm using it on my lips at the moment and it's healing powers really work.










I love this product! It's a gel exfoliant with a wonderful texture (no rough granules) and when you wash it off, it leaves your face soooooo smooooooth. What's not to love?




Bobbi Brown Corrector
Here's another product that I think is great. It's the Bobbi Brown Corrector. It works wonders on dark circles under your eyes. 'Nuff said.








And here's a body moisturizer I use every day - Derma-lac lotion. It's amazing! It feels great and goes on so easily. What a win.




www.environ.co.za











So there's a peek into my bathroom cabinet!


If you have any 'must have' products that you swear by, please let me know in the comments section. I'd love to hear from you.


xo








2 comments:

  1. sadly, I don't know what has changed but I am no longer able to see the pics on your blog when they have been down loaded from the web. I have tried right click, show pic, but no luck. Really want to see what you rave about beautiful girl!! love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you see them now? I've tweaked them. Let me know. xo

    ReplyDelete