Monday, 25 April 2011

Easter Fun

We had a loooovely Easter Sunday celebration with our family yesterday. A wonderful family day.


It was filled with an Easter egg hunt, a story, champagne and orange, brunch, chocolate, laughter, late lunch snacking, washing up, music, cartwheels, cupcakes, walking the dog, dinner, talking and Irish coffees.


And did I mention that we had lots of food? Definitely too much food! The last time I was that full was probably Christmas Day. Will I never learn?


Here are the delicious Nigella cupcakes that my mom made for Easter. Heavenly.


I hope you all had a lovely day with your loved ones too, and that you got to enjoy delicious chocolate and lots of hot cross buns. I L♡VE Easter!


Anyway, I've got to dash because I've still got a few things to pack before our trip. Melbourne, here we come! Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead! 


xo




























2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Have a good time in Melbourne! So love those coffee shops ~ too many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous weekend! Thanks for a most enjoyable day. xxx

    ReplyDelete