My Weekly 5

Look at that! It's Wednesday again! And just like that *snap* it's time for my next five gorgeous things. *grin*


Starting things off with this picture that I saw on pinterest. The picture on the wall here is such a wacky, but wonderful idea for a family portrait, I thought.




And look at this lovely bedroom for little kids. So cozy. And that's such a great colour.




Third cute find: I ♡ the idea of using these white trash cans as storage.




And look at this stunning print of Audrey Hepburn. She was soooo stylish.

Source: cozamia.com via Jill on Pinterest



And lastly, I really like this look by bee on her great blog, Atlantic-Pacific.

And that's it for this week. *smile*


Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone! Keep smiling.


xo











5 comments

  1. You can definately pull that outfit off! I can SO see you in it! And that bedroom is brilliant - spent a few minutes wracking my brain as to where I could use that idea in my house... so clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must put your nice colourful wellies on for the family portrait! Liked the kids bedroom - bit difficult to make beds. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shells, I'm gonna try. You watch me! Hahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Valentina. :) I like that family portrait idea, 'cos it doesn't matter if you're having a bad hair day! Yes please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. also wondered about making those cute beds but then nothing could be worse than bunks! When do you find the time to look for all this stuff! I love it that you precis the whole www for me!

    ReplyDelete