My Weekly 5

Here are some of the things I'm loving this week:


1. This cute bowl. I'm thinking it could be a great little sugar bowl.


Spot Bowl

Perch!



2. This is the next lasagna I'm going to make. It looks absolutely delicious. Check out the recipe at Perrys' Plate on the link below.


www.PerrysPlate.com

via Perrys' Plate.


3. Just beautiful. I want. 'Nuff said.



image via apple.


4. Green might just be my favourite colour. Well, one of them anyway. And I quite fancy that white storage unit there too. I'm on the hunt for something similar so whenever I see cabinets, units and sideboards, I make a mental note.


image via Road Trip in Finland.


5. And I love this picture for two reasons: there's a map (and I love maps) and it makes you sing a Fleetwood Mac song (and I love Fleetwood Mac).







It's raining outside as I type this and I'm sitting here at my desk, looking out at the grey wetness. I love days like this. Hope you're all enjoying the weather wherever you are.


xo





No comments