Wednesday, 18 May 2011

My Weekly 5



Look at that! It's Wednesday again. And here are the five things that I'm loving this week:


1. Bags. Check out these beauties I found on ShopStyle: 





2. Striped rugs! ♡ Now that winter is pretty much here, I think a brightly coloured striped rug is just what is needed to bring a bit of happiness into my world.




via Remodelista.

3. I first saw this cord organizer over at Design Mom, a great blog that I read regularly. And wow, what a great idea. Simple, but smart. They come in three different sizes - small (for earphones and phones), medium (for portable electronics) and large (for household appliances).









Cords from Applecore™ International.


4. Saxophones are sexy.



via emmas designblogg.


5. Neil Patrick Harris. He often makes me laugh in How I met your mother.



And speaking of great TV shows, the next season of Grey's Anatomy started here last night. At last! So now I can get my fill of laughter (HIMYM and Cougar Town) and tears. A girl's gotta be covered.


Hope you're all enjoying your week out there. 


xo













No comments:

Post a Comment