What I Did This Week

So where did Thursday, Friday and Saturday go anyway?


There I was on Wednesday, everything ticking over very nicely and here I am now, feeling slightly bewildered.


Uh, hello there. How're ya all doin'?


So anyway, this is what I've been doing this week:


- Lots of driving (to and from endless sports practices and games).


- Coping with a head cold that lasted 3 days and made me feel awful.


I also:


- Attended a swimming meeting about nutrition.


- Froze my **** off standing court-side during Sarah's netball match.


- Went shoe shopping and came home with a warm coat for watching netball games.


- Went to a preview of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.


- Went to the hairdresser for highlights.


- Watched Luke play two football matches.


- Watched Luke participate in his first gymnastics mock-competition.


- Visited the library. (!)


PS The Pirates of the Caribbean movie was 'awesome, me hearties'!


PPS I'm loving my new coat - it's like a sleeping bag with arms!


So what have you guys been up to? Anything exciting?


*******


Here's what I'm listening to now:












No comments