What I Did This Week

Well, I can't say it's been a big week for me, but I sure was busy with whatever it was I was doing!


1. As usual, I watched lots of netball, football and hockey. Nothing new there.


2. I did, however, buy myself a new pair of slippers! They're super comfortable and easy on the eye. Heavenly.


3. Also, our new sofa bed arrived on Wednesday. In good time for our weekend guests.


4. And I spent the better part of Thursday buying all the goodies for Jessica's birthday party. Great fun! She's having 12 girlfriends over for a 'pamper party'.

5. Oh, and I toyed with the idea of buying this ball chair:







It was on sale, you guys! 50% off! I even got it delivered to our house so that I could see what it looked like in the lounge!


But in the end, it went back. DH wasn't keen on it. And I didn't love it enough to push for it! Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.




******* 


Well, we're looking forward to having lots of fun at Jessica's party this weekend. And if she approves of the photos, I'll post some of them here next week!


Have a good weekend, everyone!


xo





No comments