My Weekly 5

Whoa! It's Wednesday! And here's what I'm loving this week:


1. This ├╝ber cool husband and wife design team. Well, to be honest, not only this week, because I first saw one of their homes featured in a Living Etc. magazine a few years ago, and I've been smitten ever since. They have the most hip-and-happening style when it comes to renovating and decorating homes. And they've got 7 kids! I think it's that amazing combination that's got me so hooked. I've even bought their latest book, Downtown Chic. Anyway, I came across this photograph recently and thought I'd share it now.



Robert and Cortney Novogratz - Sixx Design.


2. This cool iPhone 4 case. ♥


Standing Ovation iPhone 4 Case

Standing Ovation iPhone 4 case from ModCloth.


3. This gorgeous green jacket for winter.





Source: etsy.com via Bianca on Pinterest



4. My new coffee machine!


Delonghi EN125SPLUS Nespresso Coffee Machine


5. Birthdays!

They're everywhere! They're everywhere!


I've had such a lovely birthday today! But I must get off to bed now because I'm exhausted and desperately need some shut-eye. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow...

Goodnight! :)

xo








No comments