My Weekly 5

5 things I'm loving this week:


1. All things Apple. OMW! Last night I spent over an hour watching a video about Apple's new launches - OS X Lion (a desktop operating system), iOS 5 and iCloud. It's all so brilliant. And I want them all. I know that sounds greedy, but if you've seen that video, you'll understand. To check it out, go to this link


2. These cute girls bags:






3. This great nail colour:







Source: None via LuĂ­sa on Pinterest



4. This gorgeous wreath. Great for a party...






5. And this song.


Hope you're all having a good week so far. Ours has been filled with lots of sport, as usual. 


I've also managed to do a bit of furniture rearranging and I'm loving the results. It's so refreshing to move things around every now and then.


xo









2 comments

  1. What a brilliant idea using those little umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? :) We should try it sometime. xo

    ReplyDelete