Wednesday, 15 June 2011

My Weekly 5

Hello sweetie darlings!


Here's what I'm loving this week:


1. Storage is one of my big loves and when I saw this picture on pinterest, I fell in love...






2. Ooh, and I'd love to do a hot air balloon ride sometime... This one is so pretty!






3. I saw this tree bookshelf at a local store called nood yesterday. Love the quirkiness. And of course the fact that it's green!



Source: designaddictmom.tumblr.com via Lauren on Pinterest



4. Now this might not look like much, but it's a cool coat rack! And I also saw it while out shopping in Newmarket yesterday - at a place called Forma. Great store!


HANG ON WALL HANGER, GREEN
via articdesign.


5. And lastly, I ♡ DISHWASHERS THAT WORK! 


Mine isn't working at the moment and it means I'm having to do the dishes - MANUALLY! Aargghhhh! Gosh, I do sound pathetic, now don't I? Bwahahaha!


Hope you're all having a good week out there. 


xo







2 comments:

  1. I love the storage up the stairs, what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello back sweetie darling!!! Pouring in CT today - but nice long weekend to look fwd to! LOVE< LOVE the stairs storage! and the tree bookcase is just DIVINE! Hope you bought one!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete