My Weekly 5

And this week it's time for a bit of yellow - to brighten up the cold winter's days around here. Winter, I do love you, but ooh-ee, I'm really missing the warmth and the sun big time at the moment! 

So here goes:

1. I love the idea of having something bright in a room that captures your attention and adds a smile. 



2. And I'm so enjoying my 'little ray of sunshine' accessory during these grey winter months. A burst of yellow certainly heightens my mood, especially seeing as most winter clothing tends to be black and grey.


3. Whenever I see a clever, yet simple idea, I'm all over it. And looky here: this seems like a damn easy way to make a great, big impression.


4. Loving these yellow Hunter boots.


Image via HUNTER.

5. And lastly, this song by Coldplay. Soz, but when you click onto it, it'll take you off to YouTube... or it might not...

Enjoy the vibes.

And the rest of your week! Bye for now.

xo











No comments