From A Girl Who Needs Some Sun







So here I am wishing that it was our summer holidays and not this grey-and-dreary thing that we've got going on around here at the moment! Bleh!


I find myself daydreaming increasingly about things like this...


Enjoying the shade after the hot Sardinian sun...


Sardinia


Having gorgeous swims in clear waters like this...


Croatia


Lying around in warm water like this...

Croatia


Scrunching warm sand between my toes on beautiful beaches like this...


Sardinia


Being blown away by vistas like this...


Sardinia

And having a blissfully hot day on the beach...

Sardinia


Are you getting the vibe? The beach holiday vibe? The heat? The beautiful heat?


Well, that's what I'm dreaming of right about now! That beautiful heat.


'Cos my hands are freezing as I'm typing away here. And I've got a fire going in the lounge.


This girl desperately needs some sun!



No comments