Monday, 11 July 2011

Mid-Year Break


School's out and we started the holidays with an extremely busy weekend. We went out to dinner with some new friends on Friday night, had some other friends over for dinner on Saturday night; and yesterday we took our kids through to the city to see the Walking with Dinosaurs show that I spoke about before

It was great - they loved it! The props were fantastic and the dinosaurs were phenomenal and almost life-like. 

Dino 2



Dino

And this morning we all appreciated the fact that we could take it easy and hang around in our pyjamas. I love the holidays! Don't you?








2 comments:

  1. I am in bed with my iPad. I love winter holidays. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're loving your iPad. :) Love holidays - even the winter ones, I suppose. Just dying for some heat at the moment, though. :)

    ReplyDelete