Wednesday, 6 July 2011

My Weekly 5

Things I'm loving this week:


1. First up, have you guys seen Bridesmaids, the movie? Well, if you haven't, then you have to go! It's hilarious. I absolutely loved it! And if you're a SAHM, there's very little better than going to a movie during the week while the kids are at school, and having a real laugh. Mmmm.







2. Secondly, look at these clever little food covers!








Above photograph by David Cleveland, via Easy Living


3. And I love this stylish Michael Kors iPad case.








4. I'm also loving my Jane Iredale Dream Tint mineral foundation.

Dream Tint
jane iredale


5. And these shoes - in dark brown.


Hope you're all doing well out there - for those of you in the northern hemisphere, I hope you're having a wonderful summer and for those of you in the southern hemisphere, I hope you're keeping warm!


See you soon.


xo







No comments:

Post a Comment