My Weekly 5


I haven't been in much of a mood for blogging recently - hence the lack of posts and specifically the 'My Weekly 5' post on Wednesday. Sometimes it goes like that, I guess. Anyway, I seem to be finding my mojo again - woo hoo! - so I thought I'd share the post now. Here are a few gorgeous things that have caught my eye recently:

1. Look at the way the sun streams into this kitchen in Provence.  Heavenly! I can imagine myself sitting at that table, drinking a cup of coffee. Maybe nibbling on a pain au chocolat. Watching the kids playing in the courtyard below. Ah, a girl can dream. ♡


Source: remodelista.com via Bianca on Pinterest





2. And I love this lamp. I think it's wildly fun to inject a splash of colour into a room like that.




Source: decor8blog.com via Bianca on Pinterest


3. And how clever is this chair? But not only that - this whole vibe is super cool,no?






4. Ooh, and I seriously wish it was summer time and I could wear these little beauties.




Source: everythingfab.com via Bianca on Pinterest


5. And lastly... I love a leisurely lunch outside. Mmmmm.

This beautiful stone house lives on the island of Corsica.





Source: style-files.com via Bianca on Pinterest






So, I hope you're all enjoying life out there. And if you are - good for you! That's what it's all about, isn't it? *big smiles*

xo







No comments