Tuesday, 19 July 2011

No Rest For the Sporty


And there I thought that it was school holidays and we could sloth around doing nothing all day! No sirree bob! School may be out, but my kids' sports practices and games have not stopped. Jessica has had netball practices and both netball and hockey games during the holidays; and Sarah is still playing football, going to swimming training and had a swim meet this weekend.


Sarah



Luke has also had a football game, gymnastics training and his first gymnastics competition at his club on Sunday.


Luke
(I really had to beg him to smile for this photo! Geez!)


While I'd be lying if I said that their practices and games have been seriously cutting into our down time, I must say that I'm quite looking forward to us going away next week. I think it'll be wonderful to have a proper break from everything.


But more about that later. I must get some sleep now. That one little new year's resolution of mine about getting to bed by 10 pm every night? Epic fail! I just can't seem to do it. But I've got to keep trying...



















2 comments:

  1. You're doing a wonderful job!! A good night's sleep would be first prize, I know. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're so sweet, mom! :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete