Hello Again, Blog World







I can't believe it's been three weeks since I last blogged!


I don't really know why that happened. The truth is that I've had lots to blog about, but not much inclination to do it. So I decided to have a little blog holiday. You know. Take a little break from posting.


And while I've been away from my beloved little blog, we've been on holiday to slightly warmer climes, where we all had a lovely break from routine;  the third school term started, and with it, my exhausting taxi duties;  and yes, I've been doing mountains of laundry. Nothing new there. Ever. Ugh.


So while I can't really put my finger on why I haven't been blogging, I just know that I haven't.


But now I'm back.


Hello! 


So lovely to see you again. (Hope you're still there!)


xo











4 comments

  1. So glad you are back! Looking forward to your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment disappeared!!! Now I can't remember what I said! Anyway, welcome back, and looking forward to your reading your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've missed you too. Get writing gf xxx

    ReplyDelete