My Weekly 5

This week I'm going to be posting... Words!


Here are some of the pearls that I've found on pinterest recently:






Source: etsy.com via Bianca on Pinterest









Source: etsy.com via Bianca on Pinterest








Source: etsy.com via Bianca on Pinterest



And this last one reminds me of the happy half hour I spent with my mother and my aunt, in a gift store on Monday. We were looking through the funny cards and laughing our heads off. Good times.


Here's the type of thing that made us cackle:








I hope you're all having a good week. 


Mine's been interesting. I've had some sick kids, and my tumble drier left for the workshop this morning...


On the plus side: the coughing is subsiding and the tumble drier should be back tomorrow...


Mm.











1 comment

  1. I also love looking through the funny cards - best to do it with others! :)

    ReplyDelete