Tuesday, 23 August 2011

The Playful Polar Bear

I stood and watched this guy for ages! Seriously, they were all "Come on, lets go now!" And I was all "No, not yet!" They really struggled to drag me away. He was just too damn cute. Yes, and dangerous. But still. Cute.


And he takes his entertainment job very seriously because he played with that buoy forever. He'd obviously been promised a huge meal for his efforts.


And I think he totally deserved it. 





















And then just when they thought they'd eventually got me away from my polar bear friend, I led them to the underwater viewing room and I got to watch him some more! 'Cos I'm sneaky like that.





























Can you tell that I really loved Sea World?


Can you?


'Cos I did.





No comments:

Post a Comment