Wednesday, 21 September 2011

My Weekly 5

Hello, sweet people who read my blog! 


Here's what I'm loving this week:


1. This gorgeous picture. It makes me smile. And conjures up thoughts of fun places to explore.







2. I saw this and immediately thought that my husband could do with one of these! He's always got so much 'stuff' next to his bed and this piece would be wonderful to stash all that 'stuff'!







3. There's something about black and white that really appeals to me. And books. And bicycles.









4. This. It's under-eye concealer by Jane Iredale. I bought it recently and I'm loving it!


Active Light

5. And lastly, this great idea to have on your bedside table. I could really do with one of these.

Source: holycool.net via Bianca on Pinterest


And that's it for this week.

Happy hump day, everyone!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment