Thursday, 27 October 2011

My Weekly 5

The weather seems to be warming up around these parts. Yeeeeha! Two days ago I was driving past the beach, and I saw people swimming!  Summer is on it's way!


And that's my theme for this week's post - SUMMER!


1. This picture? Makes me think of those long warm days.








2. Wouldn't you love to swim here? And then maybe float around on a lilo for the rest of the afternoon? Yes. Very happily.








3. Summer = sandals. That reminds me, I must book for a pedicure.








4. Summer in Tuscany is heavenly. The heat. The walks through the olive groves. Eating those delicious ice-creams. The warm evenings. That light. Mmmm.



Source: google.com via Bianca on Pinterest



5. And this song is getting me into a summer frame of mind.







Enjoy the rest of your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment