And We Laughed and Laughed...

Last night, while sitting at the dinner table, I reminded Luke that he had to fetch his books from his school bag so that he could do some homework reading.


He cheekily informed me, with a naughty grin on his face, that he was not my minion!


Of course, I quickly set him straight and informed him that he WAS, in fact, my minion. And had been for many years. I used my firm tone. And might also have added a scary laugh at this point. Just to properly drive the point home.


He looked a little perplexed at this point, and after a few quiet moments, he tentatively asked: 


"What's a minion?"


And that, dear readers, is how we do home learning around these parts.









1 comment

  1. I can just see that naughty grin!! Got to love the boy! xx

    ReplyDelete