My Weekly 5

Well, school's out and we survived the mad end of year rush. It was wonderful. Busy, but enjoyable. And now we can get down to some serious packing for our trip to Cape Town. And of course, start getting really excited for Christmas! I ♡ Christmas!


This week's My Weekly 5 is a Christmas inspired one. I hope you enjoy it.


Christmas Lights by Coldplay on Grooveshark

1. Christmas baubles. I love these colours. And these would look amazing on a  white Christmas tree, don't you think?



Source: flickr.com via Bianca on Pinterest



2. This is such a cute Christmas biscuit idea. I bought a Christmas tree biscuit set at my favourite deli yesterday - and I can't wait to make one of these with my kids during the holidays.






3. This should make the kids laugh! While they're sleeping, paint a spot onto their noses and then in the morning, have this note out for them to read.






4. What a great nail colour for Christmas. For all those parties.









5. Nice decorating idea.








I hope you're all enjoying your holiday season, whether you celebrate Christmas or not. 


♡ ♡ ♡


2 comments

  1. That's the Elf on the Shelf! We've got one and kids love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom told me about your elf stories - hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete