Mostly Arbitrary, But Maybe Also Profound? Nah. Maybe Not.


You probably don't even want to know what I did this morning, but I'm going to tell you anyway.


I dropped my kids off at school. Yes, it's true. Another school year has just begun. And no, I didn't do a happy jig as I dropped them off. In fact, I'm actually going to miss having those little munchkins around during the day. They were mostly entertaining. Mostly.


But even though I missed them, I have to admit that not having them around is certainly conducive to getting a lot of stuff done. Not only did I do a couple of loads of washing, hang up two loads of washing, take the dog for a long walk and water my veggie patch, but I also set up the kids' extra-mural calendar for this term, made 256 phone calls, replied to 3439 emails, did my banking, made some appointments and generally kicked some admin butt. All before 11h00! It almost felt good to be 'back at work'. Almost.


Okay, so that's all I've got for today.


Oh wait, there is one more thing - How the h*ll is it February tomorrow? Could someone please tell me.




2 comments

  1. Did you get tired just reading that? :D Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete