Wednesday, 15 February 2012

My Weekly 5


Here are some interesting things that I've been looking at on the internet lately:


1. These spectacular trees. I can't see myself doing this in my garden, but I do admire the work that's gone into these beauties.


2. And speaking of trees, here's something spooky...





3. And then I saw this and now I think I might have to visit the Maldives at some point in my life. I mean, who wouldn't want to lie around this pool, reading a good book and sipping on a cocktail?


Source: adelto.co.uk via Bianca on Pinterest



4. Our smoothie maker/blender recently broke, so we're looking to buy another one and when I saw this one, my heart beat just a little bit faster. Have any of you got one of these? Is it as good as it looks?





5. Last night Grant and I went to the movies and we saw the trailer to the movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It's the next movie I want to watch. I recently finished the book and I LOVED it.







I hope you're all having a good week out there!









No comments:

Post a Comment