Thursday, 1 March 2012

The Countdown Begins


Remember when I told you that my sister, Colleen got engaged to Sam? Well we're all getting very excited over here now because it's only 22 days until the wedding day! The bride-to-be and mother-of-the-bride are hard at work putting the finishing touches to all the arrangements and my kids are so looking forward to dressing up and being involved on the big day.


We've now got Sarah's dress from the dressmaker (she's a flower girl with her little cousin);  and my sister, Leigh, will be bringing Luke's trousers and shirt (he's a ring bearer with his cousin) from London with her. Jess is also organized with a lovely dress and I've got my dress hanging in my cupboard. So we're all ready to go!


This photo was taken at Colleen's hen's night back in January.

Aren't weddings such wonderful occasions? Especially a family one! It will be so incredible to watch my sweet little sister saying her vows on her special day. I'm going to be one proud, happy older sister.







1 comment: