Thursday, 15 March 2012

Counting Sleeps


So anyway, I'm counting sleeps over here at the moment - my sister who lives in London will be arriving in Auckland in five days! For the big family wedding. 


It's been far too long since I last saw her, my BIL and my gorgeous nephew and niece! Hearing about those little munchkins' antics and adventures is just not the same as being able to hug them, kiss them and listen to those cute little British accents in person.


I c-a-n-n-o-t wait to catch up, laugh, reminisce and just be together! Technology might make maintaining relationships easier, but nothing beats personal, face-to-face time, does it? 


*******

Are you guys on Instagram? I'm taking part in #marchphotoaday over there, if you'd like have a look - Bianca Swanepoel.


*******


No comments:

Post a Comment