My Weekly 5


This week is going to feel like a short one for me because I missed Monday in Auckland, so I'm playing a bit of 'catch-up' - something that is certainly no fun when you're e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d. The weekend can't come soon enough!

When I'm feeling like this, I find that colour always helps to brighten up my world and inject some energy into my life, so I've been browsing neons. Hey! Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

PS Wearing all of these at the same time would probably not be a good idea.


Unless of course you love to make a statement;  or want to cause an accident or a migraine.


Totally your decision.


Source: polyvore.com via Bianca on Pinterest



Click on the polyvore link for more information on the items.





2 comments

  1. I love it! I am firmly entrenched in a very Mummy/Worker palette of navy, stripes, charcoals, blacks and greys. I need to remember to add even one piece of BRIGHT colour to freshen up my look. Cute blog x

    ReplyDelete