Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Good Friday: Mudbrick


Well, for the record, I didn't overdo the chocolate intake this weekend, but let's just say that those Hot Cross Buns... are running scared! Yum, yum, yum. And while I'm on the subject of delicious food - we spent Friday on Waiheke island where we had a lovely lunch at Mudbrick.


It was a beautiful day...


Mudbrick vineyard.
View across to the city.
Lunch on a sunny day.
Photo courtesy of Leigh.
Fun in the sun.
Photo courtesy of Leigh.
My gorgeous nephew.
Photo courtesy of Leigh.
At Mudbrick restaurant.
Photo courtesy of Leigh.
View from the wharf on Waiheke.
Grant waiting for the ferry back home.
Thanks to my sister for taking lots of photos last Friday because I was too busy enjoying the sun, food and wine, to take very many!







3 comments:

  1. Is that netting over the vineyards? why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Valentina. I guess it's to protect the grapes from birds.

      Delete