Wednesday, 30 May 2012

AWOL


Yes, that's me.

I know that a few of you dear readers are missing my posts (bless you three beautiful people!) and I'm truly grateful for your loyalty. It's just that I've been reassessing my blog and my on-line presence lately - and wondering how it's going to develop from here.

This blog has been a wonderful means of keeping family and friends updated with our lives; it's also been a fun way of documenting gorgeous things that I love, and a place to feature great places to see and visit in New Zealand.

I feel that I want to continue with these stories, these focusses, because these are the things that I know and love, but I'm needing this little break right now and I hope that you understand.






4 comments:

  1. Hi there. All the best while you have your little break. Just wanted to say that I love reading your posts, being a South African in NZ myself, it's interesting to read about others in a similar boat. Hope to read more blog posts once you are rested and refreshed. All the best, Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. I really appreciate your comment and the fact that you read my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Not acceptable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) Thanks for making me feel loved, Dave!

      Delete