Relaunch


Hello out there!

Well, my little break ended up being a rather long one in the end, didn't it? And while I certainly thought about my blog when I was out there in the world, for the most part I was living my life and getting on with things that needed getting on with. It was a busy and happy time. And I loved it.

Sometimes one needs that space to gain some perspective on life. To work out your priorities. To get things done that had been put off for far too long. I know I certainly did. I feel much more positive now, more in control and definitely happier.

And now I'm back. Taking it slowly. Just feeling my way around again.

I thought I'd 'relaunch' with a fresh new look to give me some initial inspiration, and I must say that I'm loving my new blog home. I had the best time finding my new template and setting everything up. I'd love to hear what you think of it all.





3 comments

  1. Very fresh and modern! Strangely enough, just yesterday I thought about your blog and whether you'd go back to it. Looking forward to all your updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new look, good banner. Welcome back.Proceed with caution.

    ReplyDelete