Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Taaaaxiiiiii


In a perfect world, my kids would remember their childhood days as being filled with delicious cakes, biscuits and brownies baked by their even-tempered mother. But in reality, I'd say that this is going to be one of the lasting memories that my kids have of me...


... driving them from one extra-mural to another. I look positively joyful, don't I? Must be because there aren't any baked goods on the horizon.

***Hey, it's a glamourous life, but someone's got to do it.***







5 comments:

  1. mwhahahahahahahahahah!! funny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo what about me, do you think they'll remember me for my baking? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn right they'll remember you for your baking. ;) But probably more so for your pork roast! ;)

      Delete
  3. Nice photo, by the way. I'm sure they'll remember you for many other things Wonderwoman! xx

    ReplyDelete