This Week In Photos


Some days I've got my iPhone camera working overtime, irritating my kids no end;  and other times I'm constantly checking my diary to make sure I don't forget to do something and then end up not taking many photos at all! This was one of those weeks. But here are a few that I did take.


^Thursday looked like this. ^



^ The streets are lined with beautiful Autumn colours wherever we go. ^

Also, I'm loving this new app by A Beautiful Mess - check out some of my creations over on my Instagram account.


^ I took this photo while out on a morning walk this week - and it really doesn't do the view justice. It's absolutely breathtaking in real life and I feel so lucky to get to walk around my neighbourhood taking in these gorgeous views. ^


^ On my way to the hockey turf this week, I sat behind this car in the traffic - and I just had to take a photo because how.awesome.is.this.car? ^


^ I had a date with this handsome guy this week - coffee for me, hot chocolate for him, chocolate brownie to share. And we had a few laughs. And some serious chatting too. I love these special times with my kids. ^

Hope your week has been a good one too. 

x


No comments